LED Facial Mask Bio Nasa Technology
The mask features small metal studs carefully placed to set on the facial pressure points. The studs are made up of electromagnetic metals that activate the facial muscles, hence causing the user to feel a bit of pressure.
SOLD OUT AVAILABLE FOR STORES ONLY
For more info
Function & Effect:
- Kills bacteria that causes spots and pimples
- Great alternative to oral medications
- Prevents breakouts
- Minimizes scarring
- LED light therapy mask is very effective for all kinds of skin care treatments
- Easy to operate with full touch screen (3 programs included)
- Maximum power control program -15 minutes
- Smart design to place the handles on the case
- Non-evasive treatment and completely safe
- On-screen frequency adjustability feature to re-adjust handles
- Electro stimulation treatment included
How to use this led Facial Mask
- Take pictures before you use your skin LED for the first time. It is very important to take a picture of the area you will be treating. Improvements generally occur in small increments. It can be difficult to see light and duplicate the exact lighting again when taking your “after” pictures.
- Wash your face with D’OR24K Essential Facial Cleanser before using the skin LED for best results. Do not use any products containing vitamin A prior to application of LED mask, as these products may block the LED lights from penetrating into the skin.
- Press color select/start button to turn on. The default time shown is 30 minutes. Press the same button again to choose LED color (Colors 1 through 7 - red, blue, green, yellow, purple, light green, and white. Number 8 is auto-changing color flicker). Next step, set the working time (0 to 60 minutes). Do not allow for eyes to look directly at LED light for too long. Brightness ( 1 through 9 levels) can be adjusted. Flicker mode can then be set. Press microelectronics button to choose the micro current intensity (1 through 9 levels).
- Find the lifting area, and place mask on face. Hold both sides band lock on ears and adjust tightness to fit mask on face. Before placing mask on face, please set the intensity to the lowest level, and gradually increase to desired intensity.